On the newest APOSS, we get word from Jack’s audition for the upcoming Osumatsu-san stage play. Plus, Djm gets to get hype about the still-very-much-a-thing Battle Angel Alita adaptation under the watchful eye of director James Cameron.
Later, Djm brings back a favorite from It’s In Season of 2015, God-Eater. The show was notable for having to stop temporarily during its run last fall, but finishing in the spring. Was it worth the wait? And how did Jack feel about the God-Eater Vita game?
Also, are we reaching a point to where consumers don’t get upset when directors halt production?
- Mr. Osumatsu Stage Play Reveals Cast
- Christoph Freaking Waltz is in talks to star in the mythical “James Cameron’s Battle Angel Alita”, which as been in developmental hell for about as long as most anime convention goers have even been alive.
- The natural evolution of Macross. It is now a rhythm game.
- Regalia Producer Halts Anime Broadcast citing production standard
- God Eater Resurrection for the Vita
- God Eater II: Rage Burst for the PS4
- Touhou: Genso Wanderer for Vita and PS4
- Valkyrie Drive for the Vita